Introduction

  My name is Kelvon Lewis and I am in the 11th grade. I like to play video games in my spare time and like to stream it if I am in the mood. Furthermore I like build things, this is fun to me as I like to build complex things that makes me struggle but I like the challenges that it gives; for instance in about a week I will be building my own pc from scratch and since it’s my first I will struggle but it will be fun to do. This year I hope will go smoothly this year. In this year I would like to be able to learn how to get better at my writing but I would also like to learn how to edit for my streaming. My time at school hopefully won’t go to waste and it can push me closer to my dream of being a professional streamer.

Comments

  1. I find it interesting that you want to build your own pc. I hope it goes well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Write about something that doesn’t get better

Reflection 8/23

REFLECTION